Easy comfort food for the Winter
I really enjoy creating new recipes for the wonderful brands that we work with and this one is one of my favourites. Give it a try and see for yourself.
This is a super simple recipe using fresh pasta. It looks very impressive but with minimal work.
Use your favourite veggies in here, following the first part of the recipe you can adapt it to your own.
- 1 pack of fresh egg pasta (2 sheets per person)
- 50g Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 30g grated parmesan
For the filling
- 20g dried porcini – rehydrated with boiling water
- 500g of mixed wild mushrooms
- 20ml olive oil
- 10g Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- A handful of chopped chives, parsley for garnish
- Sprigs of rocket for on the side
- Pop a large pan of water on the boil whilst you start your filling.
- In a heavy based frying pan, add in all the filling ingredients except the herbs and rocket and sauté on a low heat for 10 minutes until softening.
- In the pan of boiling water, lay in your pasta sheets individually until they’ve been cooked a few minutes. Have your dinner plates ready and lay a pasta sheet on to each plate. Now top each one with the cooked mushroom mixture.
- Cook the remaining 4 pasta sheets and lay over the top.
- Pop the Kerrygold unsalted butter into the pan that you cooked the mushrooms in and let it bubble.
- Pour over your pasta and top with parmesan, fresh herbs and rocket. Eat immediately!
There are many ways to create engaging food and drink videography, and luckily, we have the facilities to help you do so. Contact the team and we’ll have a chat to see what works best for your brand, products, and strategy.Contact us
See more insights
All the insights you need to drive your marketing strategy and communications.