Pork fillet casserole created for Co-operative Midcounties
Tip: leave out the pork for a fantastic vegetarian or vegan option.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 2 pork fillets – trimmed and cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 onion – sliced
- 1 stick of celery – diced
- 1 carrot – diced
- 2 bay leaves (fresh or dry is fine)
- 2 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1 glass of white wine (optional)
- 1 can of haricot beans
- 100g of fresh peas
- 1 bulb of fennel – sliced
- 100g mangetout
- 100g of fresh broad beans
- 8 heritage tomatoes – chopped
- 2 mini gem lettuces – quartered
- 500ml vegetable stock
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A handful of chopped mint, parsley and chives
- In a casserole pan warm up the rapeseed oil and brown the pork pieces on either side. Once browned take them out and pop to one side.
- In the same pan, add the onions, bay leaves and garlic and soften slowly. Don’t have the heat too high or the garlic will catch, it should be sweet and garlicky. Now add the white wine.
- Add the haricot beans, fennel, peas, broad beans, tomatoes, mini gems and stock and season with salt and pepper and simmer until vegetables are el dente.
- Add the pork pieces, stir in carefully and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- At the end add the chopped herbs and serve with some buttered new potatoes.
There are many ways to create engaging food and drink videography, and luckily, we have the facilities to help you do so. Contact the team and we’ll have a chat to see what works best for your brand, products, and strategy.Contact us
See more insights
All the insights you need to drive your marketing strategy and communications.