Chocolate chip pancakes with maple Kerrygold Butter
Have a go at this really easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Pancakes with lashings of maple syrup and salty butter sauce! Serve with crispy bacon for more indulgent munching.
- 200g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 100ml milk
- 50g chocolate chips
- 100g Kerrygold salted butter
- 1 bottle of maple syrup
- For the maple butter, whip 50ml of maple syrup and butter together. Leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar then whisk together.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a jug. Pour the mixture gradually into the flour mix, whisking continuously until you have a thick batter.
- Chuck in the chocolate chips and stir them through the batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a good splash of oil. Once the oil is hot, keep at a medium temperature.
- Using a tablespoon, put 3 spoons of mixture into the pan. They will spread a little and rise.
- Cook on one side for a minute. When bubbles have formed on the top side, flip over and cook for another minute. Flip again and they should be golden and firm(ish) to touch.
- Pile up on a plate, top with the maple butter and keep pouring if you’ve got a sweet tooth. Enjoy and demolish immediately!
There are many ways to create engaging food and drink videography, and luckily, we have the facilities to help you do so. Contact the team and we’ll have a chat to see what works best for your brand, products, and strategy.Contact us
See more insights
All the insights you need to drive your marketing strategy and communications.