Butter basted Dover sole recipe created for Kerrygold UK
- 2 dover soles – ask the fishmonger to prepare them by skinning and trimming them
- 150g Kerrygold of salted butter
- 2 handful of whole capers
- 50g flat leaf parsley – chopped
- Salt and pepper
- A squeeze of lemon at the end
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚c.
- On a large tray drizzle with vegetable oil and lay the dover soles on top.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a saucepan and pop in the capers and leave until melted.
- Spoon over the caper butter and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Pop into the oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes. You can check to see whether your fish is perfectly cooked by lightly pressing your finger on the flesh and if it leaves an indent your fish is ready. If it springs back it needs another minute.
- Sprinkle over the flat leaf parsley and a good squeeze of lemon and enjoy with Kerrygold buttered new potatoes and green vegetables.
There are many ways to create engaging food and drink videography, and luckily, we have the facilities to help you do so. Contact the team and we’ll have a chat to see what works best for your brand, products, and strategy.Contact us
See more insights
All the insights you need to drive your marketing strategy and communications.