Valentines Amarettini, Coffee and Chocolate Cheesecake
- A greased cake tin
- 1 bag of Amarettini biscuits crushed (apart from 10)
- 100g melted butter
- 4 tubs of cream cheese
- Vanilla pod
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder mixed with a little boiling water to make a paste
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 50ml double cream
- Fresh berries
- Melt the butter and stir through the Amarettini until it’s thoroughly combined. Pour into the cake tin and press down to form the base. Pop in the fridge to set.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese with the scraped vanilla pod, icing sugar and the espresso paste, mix well until all combined. Spoon out onto the Amarettini base and put back in the fridge for an hour to firm up.
- In a pan warm the cream and break the chocolate into the cream and stir well on a low heat mixing well.
- When you’re ready to serve pop out the cheesecake onto your serving plate and drizzle over the chocolate, top with whole and crushed Amarettini. Serve with fresh berries.
There are many ways to create engaging food and drink videography, and luckily, we have the facilities to help you do so. Contact the team and we’ll have a chat to see what works best for your brand, products, and strategy.Contact us
See more insights
All the insights you need to drive your marketing strategy and communications.